Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Argghh......$$$..... Discipline

Argghh...... what is this??? My mind is constantly thinking of how to make more $$$ to pay off bills, enough for my family and some wants.

Don't feel right about it. Cannot focus during work because the pay is so low, constantly thinking of alternatives. I even started to do freelance photography for RC to earn some extras. Thanks to my mother in law, she got lobang.

My God shall provide all my needs.... and I really need it. But it is not coming fast enough. How can this be? Our God is never late nor too early, He is alway on time, the right place and the right time. So what happened? What went wrong? Maybe I have not been a good steward, thus God cannot entrust bigger amount to me.... sigh.

Zach's 1st birthday is coming and we are throwing him a mini birthday party. Budget constraint. I doesn't feel good that as parents, as a father, I cannot provide enough for my children, my family. Sucks man....

I need to raise up. My son and my wife is looking at me for leadership, for provision, etc. I need to receive from God
first. This calls for a life of discipline.

What will it cost for a life of discipline. What will be the benefits of a life of discipline.
I believe it will way outweigh the cost.


No comments: