Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What's wrong???!!!

Last evening, went to an army friend's wedding dinner. All were gathering at one corner, chatting about various topic, talk about family, car, women, business, career etc...

After listening to them, I was just puzzled. I SMSed Mich, "It's ridiculous that non-believers are more successful than believers... Sigh..."

She replied, "It's not ridiculous. God says we should not envy them. But we also need to check ourselves. Why do we not see the blessing? Covenant breakers? Bad stewards? We're not good testimony when our lives don't reflect God, our God given potential and his blessings."

On one hand, I thank God that I still have a job, on the other hand, I feel really stupid stuck with such a low paying job for 2 years. I am no different from the foreign workers. How can I feed my family with such salary??? I am just very angry with how I am treated here.

My resignation letter is prepared, just the date not filled yet. I feel so sick coming to work in this company, it is so unhealthy for me. I don't even want to wait for the year end bonus... oh, bonus... did I just say bonus? What bonus... more like a token sum...

Will God open doors for me for much better career advancement? There is so much in me that I feel like blasting it out...

No comments: