Friday, October 26, 2007

End of the road.... PM-B Pte Ltd

Alright... looks like it's the end of the road for me in PM-B. It's been 2 years I'm working there.

Low paying job (way below market range), doing much more than I am paid for, no recognition,
not appreciated, being taken for granted. Very disappointing and discourage, not point continuing there. So, I am on the look out for new job opportunities, anyone got lobang?

A failure to retain valuable staff will cost the company much more to recruit a new staff... well, not my problem anymore. My input is not appreciated and valued, so, might as well offer my talent to Company who value it.

Hmm... Am I being proud by saying I'm a talented staff? But shouldn't one be confident of our their are capable of doing? Value adding to the Company. I know I can and I have done it. But I will weigh it, is it worth contributing to this company? If not, move on.

No comments: